Pages

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
I am a white African. Contradiction in terms? I think not. Sometimes my blog will be serious; sometimes sad; sometimes irreverent; sometimes witty; always my truth simply written.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fringe Benefits

Titan Tom
did them all
before lunch

the aunt
the half sister
the stepmother
individually and
then as a group

he went home
exhausted

the sight, the smell,
the sound of her
washed over him

how was the shoot?

it was all good
i’m just fucked

can you manage just
once more for me?
breathlessly against his lips

always babe always

Mark, aka Titan Tom,
followed his wife
to their bedroom
where there wasn’t
unrelenting pressure
to perform

where there weren’t
any cameras
or lights
or crew

only
two people
in love

plus a gross or two
of work issued
condoms


(All rights reserved.)

2 comments:

  1. You had my dirty mind right from the opening line!
    I'm thoroughly enjoying your work. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have made me smile from ear to ear. Thank you kind sir.

    ReplyDelete