Pages

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
I am a white African. Contradiction in terms? I think not. Sometimes my blog will be serious; sometimes sad; sometimes irreverent; sometimes witty; always my truth simply written.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

SIMPLY MICHAEL

You undisputed King of Pop,
reclusive genius; childhood
extinguished. Yet you were so good

moonwalking your way to the top.
What did you gain, through all your pain?
Money? Thrills? Why didn’t you stop?

Supernova misunderstood.
You undisputed King of Pop
 (All rights reserved)
This style of poetry is known as an Octain, invented by Luke Prater of http://lukepraterswordsalad.wordpress.com    Thanks to all my friends at Facial Expressions Poetry Circle for their input into this final version of my octain.

No comments:

Post a Comment